Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cat Love...


If you like cats, or animals in general, read my new article on Hubpages. Just click on the icon in the left column of this blog and it will take you right to it.

I love cats. I have one, Annie, who is 20 years old and still acts like a kitten. She has her quirks, as cats do, but she has been an incredible companion.

If you have a pet, care for them deeply. They are powerful gifts from the Creator. They can help you heal. They can be of great comfort when you're depressed or anxious or frightened.

I love you, Annie. No matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that disagree with my views are welcome. However, please refrain from vulgar, racist, sexist, homophobic and other types of language that are disrespectful to other readers. Many thanks.