Holding an Abundant Vision for Your Life and the World - Part III
- Our first intention is pleasure (a survival tool).
- We seek pleasure through wishing.
- When our wish is unfulfilled, we feel frustrated and disempowered, which leads to anger, which is re-empowering. Empowerment is what we always want. Because the anger is always directed toward someone (ourselves especially), we often repress it, which leads to symptoms such as anxiety, depression, boredom, etc. These symptoms are our wishes fulfilled, though disguised.
- Choose Integrity – Keep your word.
- Choose Excellence – Give your best.
- Choose Generosity – Share your life.
- Choose Forgiveness – Change your grievance story.