Thursday, March 4, 2010

Prosperity Begins Here (2) - March 7, 2010

Prosperity Begins Here!
Holding an Abundant Vision for Your Life and the World - Part II

“I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”
Confucius

Today’s Principle: Energy

Energy: the capacity of a physical system to do work

Power: energy used effectively.

Personal Power: focused, effective energy directed toward a purpose, goal, outcome. Takes

Motivation – conscious choice to move

The Double D’s

  • Declare what you want (consider all aspects i.e. other people and situations)
  • Decide how you will spend your time (determines your direction, ultimately)
  • Discipline – conscious choice to follow the rules (same origin as disciple)


Seven Affirmations (Repeat one affirmation each day, three times)
  1. Something wonderful is happening to me today!
  2. My affirmations always work for me, even if I doubt in the beginning.
  3. Thank you, Spirit, for the abundance that comes my way each day.
  4. All paths lead to my highest good.
  5. My thoughts empower me.
  6. I am endlessly creative.
  7. I commit to the Highest Good.


“Don’t think something is too insignificant to make a difference. Everything in your life either moves you closer or farther away from where you want to be. Nothing is neutral.”
Larry Winget “You’re Broke Because You Want To Be” (Gotham Books 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that disagree with my views are welcome. However, please refrain from vulgar, racist, sexist, homophobic and other types of language that are disrespectful to other readers. Many thanks.