Friday, April 9, 2010
New Thought Sunday Message April 11, 2010: Spiritual Detox
“If your eye be single, your whole body will be full of light.”
Jesus, the Christ (Matt. 6:22)
Everything has its own anguish, privately struggling to maintain personal, emotional, spiritual, and physical integrity. Understanding how we share in that anguish helps us to empathize with the rest of the world. We can release more of our own suffering by:
• Accepting our own beauty.
• Stepping out of regret, hostility, and unforgiveness.
• Allowing both the past and future to be moments of insight rather than distraction.
1. Dare to surrender up your sense of inadequacy. We have more ability than we’ll admit.
2. Dare to release your feelings of powerlessness. We have the power of the universe at our disposal.
3. Dare to remain humble. We don’t know it all.
“Wayfarer, there is no Way. We make the way by walking.”