- You believe your way is the Absolute Truth.
- You follow someone or something blindly.
- You think some god is angry and out to destroy most of humanity.
- You think holy war is justified.
- You want to force others to follow your way.
- You really think you're enlightened
"If God so willed, He would have created you one community, [but He has not done so,] that He may test you in what He has given you. So compete with one another in good works. To God you shall all return and He will tell you the Truth about that which you have been disputing." The Qur'an
"...the Kingdom of God is within you." Jesus
"Let not the sun go down upon your wrath." St. Paul (Eph. 4:26)
"You are what you think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. And with our thoughts we make our world." The Buddha
"The story you tell yourself is the life you bring forth. Choose wisely your story. As you tell the story, it begins to happen." Elizabeth Cogburn
There are really only two feelings, two experiences: Love and fear. They play themselves out in every area of our lives. So, choose this day which you will serve. You hold the outcome of the world in your hands, in your head, and in your heart.