You're growing, changing, moving forward. And you seek like-minded travelers. This spiritually practical and progressive blog is what you've been looking for! Articles (powerful personal growth, opinion, success, Law of Attraction), videos, podcasts, power links, and more. Subscribe now and join the fun. The Light has come...
Everything is in constant motion--from the atoms to the planets. If you’re moving, you’re progressing; if you’re standing still, you’re stagnating. Open to new possibilities. Let your life be the marvelous gift to the world, and to yourself, that it was meant to be. Here’s how to make your life more magical:
How to Be “UP”
First, be willing to do whatever it takes. Second, keep your word. And then, recognize that within you lie:
1. Unlimited Possibilities - “Learn all the rules well, so that you can break them well.” Joseph Campbell
2. Untapped Potential - “Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike
3. Unbridled Passion - “People will try to tell you that all the great opportunities have been snapped up. In reality, the world changes every second, blowing new opportunities in all directions, including yours.” Ken Hakuta
4. Undeterred persistence - “All of us are self-made but only the successful will admit it.” Earl Nightengale
5. Unabashed Panache’- “Being yourself is point of departure, not stagnation.” Anon.
6. Unquenchable Playfulness - “If you laugh a lot, when you get older, all your wrinkles will be in the right places.” Andrew Mason.
“There is no duty we so much underrate as the duty of being happy. By being happy, we sow anonymous benefits upon the world.” Robert Louis Stevenson
The Freedom Prayer: God, spare me from the desire to be loved, approved of, and appreciated. (Paraphrased from Byron Katie, Loving What Is)