Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Game of God


A number of years ago, I read a wonderful book called "The Game of God" by Arthur C. Hancock. If you can find a copy of it, read it and let me know what you think.

In the mean time, I just received a note from Mr. Hancock. 

Here it is:

Hello Richard,

I'm Arthur Hancock, coauthor with Kathleen Brugger of "The Game of God." 

I just read your review of our book from 2004 on Suite101 and just wanted to say thank you.

Five years later, but I'll take it!

2 comments:

  1. Positive thinking is incorporated with law of attraction. Being consciously aware of a certain cause and working on it will bring the expected effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. Welcome to spiritfeast.

    ReplyDelete

Comments that disagree with my views are welcome. However, please refrain from vulgar, racist, sexist, homophobic and other types of language that are disrespectful to other readers. Many thanks.