- The earth isn't a perfect globe. It bulges in the middle.
- The moon is heavier on one side. That's why the same side faces earth all the time.
- The earth's path around the sun is not a perfect circle. It's actually a bit irregular.
- The paths of the planets do not line up on an even plane.
- Our planet is wobbling through space.
"When you recognize that reality is a selective act of attention and interpretation--a selective act of perception--you become capable of consciously co-creating your life." Deepak Chopra (From the Forward, The Ten Commitments by David Simon)