Sunday, July 10, 2011

New Thought Music: (I Will Sing) A Happy Tune - Richard Kent Matthews



New Thought music to get you up, ready, and going into your joy-filled day! Sing it with me every morning and be uplifted... (Lyrics below)



(I Will Sing) A Happy Tune
By Richard Kent Matthews
Music and Lyrics © 2011

I will sing a happy tune today - for I know God’s love is shining…
I will sing a happy tune to day - God’s love is shining on me.

I will sing a happy tune today - for I know God’s love is living…
I will sing a happy tune today - God’s love is living in me.

Everywhere I go - God’s music is so sweet…
It’s in my head and heart…
It’s in my hands and feet!

I will sing a happy tune today for I know God’s love is alighting…
I will sing a happy tune today - God’s love is alighting on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that disagree with my views are welcome. However, please refrain from vulgar, racist, sexist, homophobic and other types of language that are disrespectful to other readers. Many thanks.