Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Humble Potato--Is It Killing You?

I have researched the potato for at least five years and just when I think I have found the definitive answer concerning its healthy or unhealthy properties, I find new evidence that refutes everything that has gone before.

However, I found this bit of info that suits my tastes so I've decided to make it the final arbiter in my ongoing tumble with the humble potato. Click on the link to follow, read it, decide for yourself, and keep enjoying your spuds! They will not kill you.

Resistant Starch

Make mine baked, with a touch of sour cream and garlic.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that disagree with my views are welcome. However, please refrain from vulgar, racist, sexist, homophobic and other types of language that are disrespectful to other readers. Many thanks.