You don't get what you want because you don't really know what that is, do you? Now you can know it and manifest it and enjoy it and even change it later to something else. Here's the openly hidden secret:
- Create a clear picture of “how things are.” Don’t lie to yourself. How you feel is how you feel. If it’s fear, it’s fear.
- Slowly change it to what you think you want. You may not really know, but you need to start somewhere. Details later.
- Surround the picture with a dark, plain frame. This focuses the scene and focus is essential for clarity.
- Get a "feel" for the new picture. Comfortable? Tense? Exciting? Scary? What feelings does your picture evoke? Feelings matter here.
- Slowly change the frame to a different color. See if your feelings change about the picture as your color changes.
- Bring more detail into the picture, then place yourself in the center of it. Again, observe your feelings.
- Now, allow the frame to slowly fade. Continue to gauge your feelings. Is this what you REALLY want? If not, go through the process again until you get a comfortable sense that you’re headed in the right direction.
Work this simple process as often as necessary until you’re absolutely clear on what you want. Then, write it down in one clear statement. That’s when the fun begins. Once clear, you’ll be amazed at how everything begins to arrange itself in order to bring your desire into reality. It's not luck, it's energy!