Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Many Congrats to My Jobs Class Participants!


Thursday, Nov. 29, 2012, is the final session of a seven-week job skills course I have been facilitating for Easter Seals of Oregon. The group is an over-55, determined, motivated bunch of folks who have slugged it through with me lo! these many weeks. They tell me they have received much. I know I have as well.

I congratulate them on completing the course. Back into the world, now, people. The jobs await!

(By the way, Easter Seals Oregon has asked me to do the class again for another group of eager job seekers. Soon...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that disagree with my views are welcome. However, please refrain from vulgar, racist, sexist, homophobic and other types of language that are disrespectful to other readers. Many thanks.