Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Success: It's No Secret! And It's Simple, Too - New Thought Sunday Message - July 4, 2010



"Tell me what you want. 
Then show me one week of 
your life and I'll tell you 
if you'll get it." 
Patricia Fripp, author, past president National Speakers Association

I am a success the moment I choose to see myself that way. Henry Ford said, "If you believe you can or if you believe you can't, you're right." My life reflects that choice.


I keep my word, first to myself. It is then much easier to keep my word to the rest of the world. In relationships--personal or professional--it makes all the difference.


I do whatever it takes to reach my goals. I have let go of excuses. I have released any sense of victimhood and self-pity. I assume responsibility for my life. I have released any residual blame.


I recognize that all true success comes by first giving something away. I carry out my daily tasks with that clearly in mind. 


"To be successful in anything. . .you must be willing to take a step outside your comfort zone. All successful people have this in common. You will realize your comfort zone was never really comfortable." Steven Arlin, Nature's First Law




May America remember its true purpose: Truth, Justice, Freedom, Relationship, Cooperation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that disagree with my views are welcome. However, please refrain from vulgar, racist, sexist, homophobic and other types of language that are disrespectful to other readers. Many thanks.