- You didn't get mad when the Supreme Court stopped a legal recount and appointed a President.
- You didn't get mad when Cheney allowed Energy company officials to dictate energy policy.
- You didn't get mad when a covert CIA operative got outed.
- You didn't get mad when the Patriot Act got passed.
- You didn't get mad when we illegally invaded a country that posed no threat to us.
- You didn't get mad when we spent over $600 billion (and counting) on said illegal war.
- You didn't get mad when over $10 billion just disappeared in Iraq.
- You didn't get mad when you found out we were torturing people.
- You didn't get mad when the government was illegally wiretapping Americans.
- You didn't get mad when we didn't catch Bin Laden.
- You didn't get mad when you saw the horrible conditions at Walter Reed Hospital.
- You didn't get mad when we let a major US city, New Orleans, drown.
- You didn't get mad when we gave a $900 billion tax break to the rich.
- You didn't get mad when the deficit hit the trillion dollar mark.
- You finally got mad when the government decided that people in America deserved the right to see a doctor if they are sick. Yes, illegal wars, lies, corruption, torture, stealing your tax dollars to make the rich richer, are all okay with you, but helping other Americans. . .oh hell no!
Sunday, November 20, 2011
How to REALLY Shake Up the Far Right in America
Right-leaning Americans, what does it take to get you riled, to make you angry, to get you to sit up and take notice? Let's see...
(This list has been circulating around the internet for a while now, but it never hurts to bring it back now and then, throw it in a few faces and ask, "Why? Why is anyone so willing to take all the crap that the Powers That Be can throw out but unwilling to stand with The People?"
If you're honest, you will admit that you may have been taking the wrong side.
Blessings to all Americans and may we ultimately find the way to cooperation and peace.
"Relationships are all there is. Everything in the universe only exists because it is in relationship to everything else. Nothing exists in isolation. We have to stop pretending we are individuals [who] can go it alone." Margaret Wheatley