Friday, December 30, 2011

Your Planetary Footprint: Are You Helping or Hindering?

I'm vegetarian, nearly vegan. And before 2012 is over, I intend to be completely vegan. Lots of reasons, but those aren't important here.

I have a wonderful idea for you, here at the dawn of the new year. I would appreciate it if you would educate yourself about factory farms. I could tell you how cruel they are, how they help create new forms of virus and bacteria, resistant to antibiotics and growing in intensity every year. But I would rather you research it for yourself.

Why I am suggesting this to you? Well, if you read this blog on any kind of regular basis, you know that its main thrust is to help you become your best so you can share your best with the world. And one way to become your best is to find out where you may not be doing your best. And then, you can do your best, which means you have more to share with the world. Clear?

With that in mind, here is a great link about factory farming that can help you get started in a new direction in 2012. I know you want to do the best for your home, Mother Earth, so begin here and see where it takes you. No judgments on my part. I'm only making the suggestion. And only because I know that deep down, you are a compassionate person.

http://www.stopfactoryfarms.org/

See what you think. Maybe this will be the start of something truly important for you. Only you can decide that.

If you wouldn't mind, I'd love to hear from you about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that disagree with my views are welcome. However, please refrain from vulgar, racist, sexist, homophobic and other types of language that are disrespectful to other readers. Many thanks.