Monday, April 16, 2012

I Kinda Have a Dog Now...

All that Jazz!
Meet Jazz.

Jazz is a four-year-old Black Lab who belongs to some friends who are staying in their trailer on my property for a while. She has adopted me. Why? Because I feed her treats and she knows I will do it when her owners won't. So, don't tell them. It's between you and me!

My beloved cat Annie died last September and I've been contemplating getting another pet. Jazz has shown up at the most opportune time. This gives me a chance to get comfortable with an animal in my life again. I know she's not mine, but she will fill a void until I make the decision.

Welcome, Jazz. I already love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that disagree with my views are welcome. However, please refrain from vulgar, racist, sexist, homophobic and other types of language that are disrespectful to other readers. Many thanks.