Not everything you read or hear about the Law of Attraction is on target. Here are the facts...
You can create anything you want, right? Well, not quite. Here are 10 things you cannot create through the LOA:
• You can’t manufacture money out of the ethers. You'll be presented with opportunities; then, you must take action.
• Others won't magically do what you want them to do. You’ll resonate with some people, but not with everyone.
• You can’t force your desires on the universe. Clarity, then surrender, is the way.
• You can’t make anyone love you; they, too, are free to choose. Be who you are. That's the best draw.
• Your kids won't change by force. Love them; they will remember that more than anything.
• No matter how hard you try, not everyone will "understand."
• You can’t ignore objective reality (no matter what the gurus tell you!)
• Your disbelief cannot simply be suspended. Ultimately, you must be convinced. That's a good thing.
• You can’t do nothing; you are always in some kind of motion. And that's very attractive.
• What you truly want is what you attract. Look at your life. It is the sum total of all your choices.
Sound a bit negative? Not really. When your intention is in line with your vision and you take the right action, the LOA will bring into your life that which seems miraculous.
Finally, consider this: You are the direct result of what you truly believe—about everything. It’s what we call Free Will. Not even God will interfere with that. The Law of Attraction is always working. It depends on how you consciously choose to apply it to your life. It’s not as difficult—or as scary—as you think!
"Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you." Tao Te Ch'ing