Wednesday, February 9, 2011

No One is Coming to Save You! It's Your Call... (New Thought Sunday Message 2/13/11)

"There's no difference between a pessimist who says, 'Oh, it's hopeless, so don't bother doing anything,' and an optimist who says, 'Don't bother doing anything, it's going to turn out fine anyway." Either way, nothing gets done." Yvon Chouinard, founder of Patagonia


Action. 


No matter your religion, philosophy or occupation, you will dry up and blow way if you do not get up off your duff and move. The world will not wait for you; today is the day, the perfect moment. Start now. You may not get another chance. 


Take a risk, open doors, push a little. You never know...


"I don't think of myself as a poor deprived ghetto girl who made good. I think of myself as somebody who, from an early age, knew I was responsible for myself. I had to make good." Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that disagree with my views are welcome. However, please refrain from vulgar, racist, sexist, homophobic and other types of language that are disrespectful to other readers. Many thanks.