Thursday, February 3, 2011

How to Let Your Crap Serve You... (New Thought Sunday Message 2/6/11)

One of my favorite business and motivational writers is Larry Winget, known as The Pit Bull of Personal Development. In 2004 he wrote a great little book, "Shut Up, Stop Whining, and Get a Life" that really tells you how it is. He holds back nothing. You might want to pick it up and let it kick you in the butt. It's old enough to be found at the library so no excuses.


I share with you here the dedication from Larry's book:


"I lovingly dedicate this book to all the crap that ever happened to me. It has made me what I am. It caused me to read, to search, to pay attention, to learn, to detach, to accept, to gain perspective, and to create the life I've always wanted."


Are you wise enough and ready enough to see your own personal "crap" in that sort of way? Yeah, you are. On with it, then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that disagree with my views are welcome. However, please refrain from vulgar, racist, sexist, homophobic and other types of language that are disrespectful to other readers. Many thanks.