Sunday, December 4, 2011

Occupy Movement: The Clear, Unambiguous Aim and Goal

I am not against the right to be rich in America. I uphold the tenacity and determination of the individual to make a great life for him/herself. But I also know that the Elite of the U.S. are determined as well. They are determined to take over everything, especially the Congress, and they are currently buying up all the reps and senators that YOU elected to do the job of running YOUR country.

I support the Occupy Movement and the 99 Percenters. Here is a clear voice on their/our/my behalf:

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the update. but i think a lot people would disagree with that. whatever, that obviously does not make u wrong. 7 chakras Meditation

    ReplyDelete

Comments that disagree with my views are welcome. However, please refrain from vulgar, racist, sexist, homophobic and other types of language that are disrespectful to other readers. Many thanks.