- Glenn Turner, 917-817-3396, email@example.com ,
- Shayna Samuels, 718-541-4785, firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the ground in DC: Ben Manski, 707-269-0984, email@example.com
Constitutional Amendment Introduced in Congress Ensuring Rights for People, Not Corporations
Reps. Nolan & Pocan Respond to Hundreds of Local Resolutions Calling for “We the People” Amendment
- Rights recognized under the Constitution belong to human beings only, and not to government-created artificial legal entities such as corporations and limited liability companies; and
- Political campaign spending is not a form of speech protected under the First Amendment.