"Excellence is being willing to be wrong; perfection is needing to be right." B.M Massie 1996
Taoism has always intrigued me. It's a gentle, yet tough path. Will it move you? Or repulse you? Let's see what the Master says...
- Knowing nothing: I do not have your answers.
- Teaching nothing: I only help you self-discover.
- Preaching nothing: We each find our own 'right' and 'wrong.'
- Controlling nothing: The future is unpredictable; I choose.
- Controlling no one: You and I are free.
- No resistance: I will not 'should' on you or question your rebellion.
- No credit: No praise, no strings attached.
- No struggle: I am simply here to help.
- No blame: Self, or others.
- No anxiety: Contentment. Satisfaction. Fearlessness.
- No urgency: Slowing down.
"Karma simply means you get away with nothing." (Attrib.)
(Cartoon courtesy of Lillyarts)